Starting In Nursery
Acorns Nursery at Findern Primary School
A very warm welcome to Findern Primary School Nursery. We offer nursery provision for 3 and 4 year olds.
We are proud of our Nursery at Findern, so please scroll down and click on the links to enjoy finding out more about what we do and for the key information you need.
This page has all the information parents and families may need to help them find out about our nursery, which we hope is especially useful if you are considering enrolling your child with us.
We have a dedicated Acorns Class page and Mrs Hall and her team, post pictures and up to date information about what is happening in the nursery right now.
The class page is intended to be for families that already have children enrolled with us and
want to find out about what we do every day.
Below are some details that help parents decide which nursery is best for them. Our nursery offers -
- A dedicated team of teaching assistants who work with the children under the supervision and guidance of Mrs Hall, experienced early years teacher and deputy head.
- Weekly attendance at forest school run by highly qualified forest school leads and qualified teacher.
- A carefully designed space with modern indoor and outdoor areas.
- A maximum group size of 16 children, meaning that your child gets all the attention and help they need.
- A focus on preparing children for school and working through the Early Years curriculum in line with our reception teachers.
We encourage all perspective parents to come and see what we have to offer. To book a visit please contact the school office on 01283 702150 or email to email@example.com
Please see the government website ‘Childcare Choices’ for information on funding for childcare and the tax-free childcare scheme, which you can use to pay for the nursery sessions.