This term our topic is:
Anglo Saxons and Vikings
We will be exploring this topic for the Autumn term and we will be linking this topic across the curriculum where it is possible.
- English: our class novel, "Anglo Saxon Boy", will help us to bring this topic alive in our English lessons. We will be writing adventure stories.
- Maths: we will be following the Maths Mastery approach to learn about place value, addition and subtraction and statistics.
- Science: we are learning about sound and electricity this term.
- History and Geography: we will be learning about where Anglo Saxons and Vikings came from, why they invaded and explore some famous battles. We will also learn about their homes, food and lifestyles. We will be using timelines to place significant events in chronological order.
- P.E: this term we will be learning how to play netball, football and gymnastics.