Imagine, Adventure, Together
Our Findern community works together to create a positive environment in which all children can be themselves, be independent and be amazing!
Imagine a school where children have the freedom and confidence to express themselves through their creativity and imagination.
Imagine a school where it’s ok to make mistakes, and use them to grow, develop and explore.
Imagine a school where anything is possible, in and beyond the classroom.
Childhood is an adventure to enjoy; from a tiny curious acorn to a great mature oak tree, our team will plant the seed and help it to grow!
Our children will leave with memories and an enjoyment for learning.
- Forest school adventures allows children to ignite their curiosity, take risks and build resilience
- Our enrichment days, trips and residentials enable children to overcome new challenges and explore the world around them
- Findern School’s curriculum is adventurous and designed to promote creativity and celebrate the holistic child.
Imagine a school where we join together to build strong relationships within school and the wider community.
Imagine a school where everyone values and celebrates each unique individual.
By working together we;
- ignite the strength, courage and belief in ourselves to achieve
- give confidence and skills to prepare for fulfilling lives as effective contributing citizens
- trust, understand and respect each other
- develop supportive, positive relationships
- create a happy welcoming environment for all to achieve
… our adventure together starts here